NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: TEAM 7 REUNION

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Team 7 Reunion (BDS_28525a) (July/30- Aug/20/2022)

BOI DESIGN STUDIO @boi_design_studio

MOC Designer & Builder: David Boi Huynh (vboihuynh)

LEGO IDEAS: (@vboihuynh)

Year: 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isxBFTCTE1g

Are you a big fan of Naruto? If yes, I believe that you would not miss part II of Naruto - “Naruto Shippuden,” it is so great! And build Amazing Team 7 of Naruto with LEGO 



Naruto written by Masashi Kishimoto is a good long story I watched and is considered one of the most popular Japanese manga and anime series of all time. Especially, I super like Naruto Shippuden, a second-part anime series. It talks about the main character, Naruto Uzumaki getting into adulthood, and returning to his village after two-and-a-half years of faraway home as well as keeps going on adventure and training and going over to become "Hokage" - a leader of the village. Naruto Uzumaki is a ninja who never gives up, always chasing his dream to become Hokage, a leader of the village. He is a funny member of Team 7.



About Team 7

  1. Naruto Uzumaki (うずまきナルト, Uzumaki Naruto, 旋涡鸣人)
  2. Sakura Haruno (うちはサクラ, Haruno Sakura, 春野樱)
  3. Sasuke Uchiha (うちはサスケ, Uchiha Sasuke, 宇智波佐助)



“Shinobi history is made up of all sorts of Ninja's lives, and death's too. Many of them taught me what it means to be a shinobi. The pain of sadness and death, the tragedy of war. And not only that, they taught me the joy of being accepted and being loved. The way they lived and the way they died, they made me who I am today. They taught me and they trusted in me. You're a brat who can't even fly from the nest! IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GET OVER YOURSELF!!” 

Naruto Uzumaki

I'll never go back on my Word. That's my Nindo: my ninja way!!”

Naruto Uzumaki



The truth is.. I've always known in my heart, there was nothing I could have done for you. But I love you..!! No matter what's happened, I still care for you more than I can bear.. If I could had taken all your pain... onto myself to comfort you, I would have.. and here we are again, and still all I can do is sit here and cry. ...I'm so pathetic..! But...Sasuke! If I still have a place in your heart, no matter how small it may be.. then please.. I'm begging you, don't slip away any further..! If we just stayed together.. forever.. Then I'm sure.. some day.. things would go back to how they used to be..”"

 ~ Sakura reconfessing her love for Sasuke 

The things that are most important aren't written in books. You have to learn them by experiencing them yourself."

Sakura Haruno



 “What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality.”

Sasuke Uchiha


Dimensions:
Total: 1022 pcs/pcz
Height: 9.7 inches / 246.38 mm
Width: 12.8 inches / 325.12 mm
Depth: 4.3 inches / 109.22 mm


Concept
The "Team 7 Reunion" is an amazing model inspired by the animation of Naruto Shippuden. This model presents Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke had a very difficult time and going through many challenges many years apart. Those things made them more mature and stronger as well as, finally, brought them back with Team 7 in Naruto Shippuden. They are standing on the rock and ready to face the challenge in the front, saving the ninja world and preparing for a mission in which together they rebuild a new ninja world for the future and protect and take care of the new generations. Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke are heroes in the ninja world (known as the second generation of Legendary "Sannin")

What special challenges did you face creating the model?
I think a big challenge I faced creating the model was building each character's body shape, such as Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke. I used curved and slope elements to make the character's outfit more vivid and unique. Moreover, I tried to select the colors for matching the characters. Of course, the colors are very harmonious and balanced. Comparing the model to the character in the anime, the similarity of them is about 75 -85 percent. 

What's your favorite part of this model?
My favorite part of this model is the power of the model. Looking at the characters' hair gave me a lot of fun with the process and seeing how the hair transforms in its direction. Besides, observing from the top to the base of the model shows white smoke and clan symbols which are so cool. I like much on every single detail of the model I designed.

Why do you believe this would make a great LEGO set?
I would say that this would make a great LEGO IDEAS set because I believe that this model is a very interesting and great adventure with each character by exploring many details with approximately 1022 LEGO pieces. My model will be telling you about the importance of relationships and connection person-to-person and community, as well as emphasizing teamwork, friendship, brotherhood, and beyond. If you're the first time to hear of Naruto Shippuden, the "Team 7 Reunion" model will give you the opportunity to experience the Naruto story in Shinobi (Ninja) world as well as have fun with LEGO. Don’t wait, let’s support and make it become a LEGO set, "Believe It!” I said. 









Comments