VAN GOGH ART GALLERY 2021

Van Gogh Art Gallery 2021 (HA 28580) by H.A Studio

Designer & Builder: David Huynh (vboihuynh)

I really love architecture and art. I always think of how to present architecture and art together with Lego bricks. Yes, that happened to me after visiting an amazing "Immersive Van Gogh Exhibit" in San Francisco. I had a wonderful time enjoying the Artworks of Van Gogh. At that time, my idea was come up with. It's called the Vincent Van Gogh Art Gallery (also known as Van Gogh Art Gallery) including the interior design and Van Gogh’s paintings.


I'm so excited to share my new model with 1,506 Lego pieces. It’s pretty cool, organized, and neat. This model is designed simply in studio architectural style. It could open the two sides for seeing the whole inside the interior. There have eight art paintings that are exhibited. The interior wall can rotate 360 degrees that we can see the paintings. The showcase led light is exhibited the painting tools of Van Gogh. Moreover, on two sides of white walls, I put Van Gogh's famous quotes: one is "I am seeking, I am striving, I am in it with all my heart." and the other is "What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?"

Model:
Width: 7.5in / 190.5mm
Depth: 11.8in / 299.72mm
Height: 6in / 152.4mm

1. The Vase with Twelve Sunflowers (1888) – 59 Lego pieces
2. Irises (1889) – 73 Lego pieces
3. Van Gogh's Self-Portrait (1889) – 66 Lego pieces
4. The Two Cut Sunflowers (1887) – 59 Lego pieces
5. Almond Blossom (1890) – 47 Lego pieces
6. Self-Portrait with Bandaged Ear (1889) –54 Lego pieces
7. The Starry Night (1889) – 79 Lego pieces
8. Self-Portrait with a Straw Hat (1887) – 66 Lego pieces

Of course, it also is mixed with Lego characters to create a lively and outstanding scene. Telling to you what is going on in the Art Gallery.
-two staffs female, a young lady, two artist males, 
-a couple of lovers, a grandson, and grandparents, 
-a young male photographer, a young male traveler, and an old male




Here, I focus on the art gallery's idea and some parts of tiny paintings to bring those back to life in Lego bricks. Actually, it took me the time no longer than I thought to design and build the model (only spent two weeks) but I really enjoyed every moment in the process of building. 

Interior design:













































Comments